Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To Draw Closer to God


So, I have needed a little diversion from reading constantly about this congenital disease, or how to care for that syndrome. In shopping for Father's Day, I found this little book by President Eyring. I am in love! It is already changing my life! Check it out! I think you will love it!

4 comments:

colby said...

one of my most favorite church-y books!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, lovey! You have a blog - yay! I hope you're doing well...I was thinking a lot about the Kappa days a few days ago...

The Smyth Family said...

I LOVE this book! It makes you feel so good and like you can conquer anything! It's a very uplifting book. Hope you continue to enjoy it!

Allison and Josh said...

I LOVE that book!! SO good! It got me through a really difficult time last fall!!