Monday, October 19, 2009

Starting Over



So, it has been a little while since I last posted... life has been crazy!!  Not only am I in full swing as a nurse, but I moved out. I know, right? Finally!!!
I live with some roommates in an apartment complex close to the U (and work) and I am loving it! It is quite the adjustment, though.  I am not in any way a fast decision maker, in fact I would deem myself a rather slow one, but this opportunity came along and I took it... it all came about in a week!!
In addition, the Seminary teacher and I broke up about a month ago. Not that big of a deal, but he was insistent on being friends, which has proved to be very emotionally draining. So, this last week I ended the friends portion of our journey.  And, it was pretty freeing, though I don't think he's very happy about it. Technically we are supposed to revisit the friends thing in a few weeks, but I don't anticipate a change in status for us.
So, in a matter of about a month I started my career as a nurse, broke up, moved away from home and started over. Its been quite the roller coaster... here's hoping that all the pieces land where they should!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Whew- that's a big month! I'm looking forward to catching up!

kimi + joe said...

Lots of changes, how exciting!

The Hiatt's said...

good for you girl!!!

Kate said...

Yea for Andrea!!!!