Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks.


I can honestly say that I had the best Thanksgiving.  I got to spend it with my amazingly crazy, yet wonderful family.  I have to say, that when you combine that with getting to work last night, at the job that I love (most days, anyway) I am one very blessed girl.

Sometimes the Lord's hand is very apparent in my life, and I have to "live in Thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which he doth bestow upon you." Alma 34:38.  I feel like yesterday was one of those miraculous days, and I am so very grateful.

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving."         
                                             - -WT Purkiser

2 comments:

Barb said...

What great post. We have a lot to be thankful for and it feels good to celebrate it!!

kimi + joe said...

I do love that quote.