Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Girls! Here's to my friends!




   I have the best friends in the world. This is the plain truth. Aren't they beautiful? After I moved to Utah in high school, I struggled to find where I really fit. It was only after I graduated did I really fall into this amazing group of friends! In our younger days, I could always count on my girls for a movie night, a cheer-up CD, or plenty of playing.  Now we get together as often as we can, and throw showers for each other, etc. After seven years, my mission, lots and lots of (6) weddings, one baby and one on the way, we are all still great friends. I love these girls! They have been with me through everything.
    Barbara Thornton is the best! Thanks for these pics!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Aw... that's sweet!

Ken and Andrea. said...

I speak only truth!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

I am so adding you as a link to my blog... I hope that is ok.... I totally miss you, we need to catch up!!