Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LOVE, Love, love...



It's February... the month of nonstop red hearts, crazy cards, roses, pink anything you can imagine and my least favorite holiday! Why do we have to have a holiday to express our love to each other? Okay, my mom (an incredible V-day obsessor- she has heart shaped ice trays and pink hearted socks to name a few of her addictions) says that I won't always hate Valentine's day. I'm not certain I believe her, but I guess we can roll with it.  In honor of the month, this month's theme will be centered around LOVE.  All my posts will talk about the things I love!!
      In her honor... this one is to my mom! She is my best friend and my angel! She has taught me everything I know, and she has given up so much for me!! I love you, mom!! Thanks for being the best ever!!

No comments: