Friday, May 22, 2009

Lake Powell

The Powell Peeps.

Waaaaa-ter skiing. My one love!

Sun setting over Powell- absolutely amazing!

Kylie and I... the "redheads!"

Meg... I love you, girl!! Should've Said No, huh?

Em... what would I have done without you, girl?

Devin, you look so happy!

The Toesies... this is a great pic!!

The water at Powell... amazing!!


After the wedding, I spent a few days at Lake Powell... it was a blast! I wish there were words to decribe the trip... I'll use a few to try.

Hot, sunny, "We're camping!," "There's a double meaning in that," "That was a delk," "And that's why we stop at the Beaver Valley Chevron," nudity (only partial, thank heavens), "Bryce! really?", animal crackers, jet skis and stranded, Nurse Andrea to the rescue... DRINK WATER!!!, too many boys, "I'm a hot babe!", "Should've Said No!", "Sush, girl...," funny in the morning, We love Walmart, sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen, music... no country! Girl power!!

And that about sums it up! Hopefully the pictures express what you missed by not being there.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Looks like an awesome trip to kick off summer!

The Smyth Family said...

I am jealous -- that looked like such a fun trip. Glad you are enjoying summer.