Friday, May 22, 2009

Wedding...

After all the drama... my parents look so happy!! I love it!

My little bro, Nick, the married man! You got a good one Laura, take good care of him!

My family, minus Adam and plus my new sister! Welcome to the family, ready or not!


As promised... here are a few more wedding pics courtesy of Liz Frandsen, Laura's older sister and the amazing photographer! 

On Monday, my whole family went to see Wolverine as one last hoorah prior to Nick's getting hitched! It was a good flick, and Hugh Jackman is a mega hottie!

The wedding was May 12, and turned out to be a ton more fun than I had anticipated.  The sealing was beautiful... my aunt Von said she had never heard a more enthusiastic response from the bride! They were both radiant, and the sealer gave them some sound advice! Many family and friends came... it was fun to have my extended family around!!

The Wedding Dinner was at the Old Meeting House.  We had to be there early for pictures, and the time was fun... but I swear if I see Nick and Laura kiss one more time, I might be sick! Then the real fun happened! All the guests began arriving... it was really fun to meet and greet everyone! Then at dinner, they put all the single girls (mostly my cousins, but a few friends). Dinner was yummy, especially the chocolate fountain.  After dinner, there was dancing, which turned out to be my favorite part.  I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably when I discovered that my little bro knew the Boot Scoot! Who would have thought? We danced the rest of the night away, and then saw the happy couple off to their honeymoon!

After all is said and done, it wasn't so very bad to have my little bro get married before me. Over the last few months, I have been getting tons of questions about whether or not I was okay with it... the answer is YES!! Stop asking! And the snide comments are particularly fun! I love being single! And I am not trying to convince myself of that, either!! I am happy!! I am perfectly okay with being single... I just wish everyone else would be!!

No comments: