Well, I have to tell you, I am soooo excited...
I got the job! They offered it to me today! I am officially going to live my dream of becoming a pedeatric nurse!! My interview yesterday went swimmingly, and then they slipped and told me they were sure that they would offer me the position... but I thought I would have to wait until at least next week to hear about it officially! No way! They called me today, and I start September 28!! Now to pass the NCLEX!! No pressure!
Family update October 2016
9 years ago



5 comments:
Hooray!! Congrats! I hope we don't ever have to use your services but I know you will do great!!
congrats!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! You will be amazing. I bet they fell in love with you right away!
Congratulations Andrea! You will be the best nurse on the floor. I'm so happy for you. Now is the time to enjoy all of the good things that come only from hard work and discipline.
congrats andrea, you'll do great and i'm quite happy for you!
Post a Comment