Thursday, February 12, 2009

I LOVE Evelyn!!!

Today's LOVE moment goes out to my favorite girl... Evelyn! She is the closest thing I have to a niece, my best friend's daughter! I love this girl!! She is almost 20 months old, now, and stole my heart from the first moment I met her! She is a bonafide redhead, and nicknamed "Peach" by her parents!! My brothers are in love with her, too! And, as an oldest girl, she has all the makings of a brilliant child!! I love you, Evelyn!!!

Putting on a show at dinner! What a babe!!!

Eating cake at our birthday party... Evelyn's birthday is three days after mine!

The girls together at Liz's wedding!! 


Thanks again, Barb, for these pics!!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

She is one of the world's most perfect children. Really, she is just so beloved by everyone she meets because she is so amazing!