
These are a few of my favorite things... my loves, if you will!! If anyone else actually reads this stuff, they will enjoy that I have a broad range of interests! Enjoy!

This is a picture of Florence Nightingale, the nurse of all nurses! I love nursing and all it stands for. School is a different story, I'm not so fond of it, but I love nursing!

Best known as the boyfriend substitute!! Chocolate is one of my loves!

Birthdays! This cake was made for me by my friend Barb for my 25th birthday!!
I love birthdays!!

I love vegetables!! I once stopped dating someone because he didn't like vegetables!
I love them!

Sports. I love them!! I played softball competitively for years!!
I love football, and my brothers keep me watching all the sports I can get!!

I love movies! Sleeping Beauty is one of the favorites, but I just love to snuggle up and watch a good flick!!

I am a definite bookworm! I love to read, and sometimes I would rather read than hang out with people. Thus, I read with a dictionary, and I love words! After learning Hungarian, I became a dork!! Oh well!

I love the mountains!! Whether I am hiking, running, snowshoeing or climbing, I love them!!



3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! I didn't know you had a blog?!?!!?! I'm SO excited!! i'm happy I'll get to read about your life too...makes me feel like I'm closer. LOVE YOU!!!!!
Yep, I have blog about my boring life! Turns out! Thanks for reading it!
Yay. It is so fun to see your blog. I have one too, but I am horrible about updating it. I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment