
So, my brother's soon to be fiance asked me to be her bridesmaid last night. So, instead of studying for my test as I should have been, I was searching for a dress, as the wedding is supposedly May 12- just a few short weeks away. I came up with a few options, but some of the images are copyrighted, so I am posting only the top pick. But, if you have any suggestions... it must be black, dressy (a little more formal) and modest, and preferably on the rack (we haven't a ton of time) and hopefully not too expensive. This dress is shown in green, but will be black! What do you all think?



4 comments:
Hello Ms. Andrea! I spotted your blog off of Staci's blog and thought I would drop by for a visit - I hope you don't mind... I love the dress and think it would look terrific in black. I hope all is going well!
I give it 2 thumbs up!! It will look great in black:)
Cute Andrea! My sister-in-law's friend started Shabby Apple. It has DARLING dresses too. You should look at their website. shabbyapple.com
Andrea! It has been sooooo long. How are you doing? I keep checking Barbara's blog to see if she has had her baby and decided to scroll down the links and saw your name and I thought, could it be...it looks like things are going great. I love the dress, it is beautiful.
Post a Comment