
I love spring! I can't help it, I just do!! And, while I've lived in Utah long enough to know that the spring preview that often rears its little head in March can be a deceitful little wretch, I am loving the sunny, warm weather! I can't even begin to expound on how happy the sunshine and the blue skies can make me!! In addition, March promises to bring with it happiness! For one, SPRING BREAK!! Even though it will be full of homework, etc, it will be a break!! Another mind-boggling occurence is my best friend's (Susie) 5th wedding anniversary! Where did time go?? Seriously!! And Barb (the other of the best friends) is scheduled to have her first little man at the end of the month!! Hello SPRING!! While she may leave me in the lurch when another cold front and perhaps even a bout of snow throw off my euphoria, I will take what I get!!



2 comments:
Amen!! I love the weather we have been having too. Too bad I think there is snow in the forecast. Oh well- that is what happens when you live in Utah! Have a FUN Spring Break. When you are a mommy- there is no such thing as Spring Break- Oh well!
I can't wait for warmer weather! I HATE snow!
Post a Comment