Friday, March 6, 2009

I Love to See the Temple.


I love to see the temple... and I am so grateful for it! I had the opportunity to attend the temple last night with my stake, and I just love the peace that I feel when I am there.  I am so grateful for the support that the temple provides... I know my Heavenly Father loves me when I am inside, and I would be lost without that.  As part of the lesson in Sunday School on Sunday, I was asked to tell the class why I am grateful to be a member. I explained that I am grateful for the eternal nature of families, and the knowledge that we have of the Plan of Salvation.  And I just want to add to that the blessing that binds those two together... I am grateful for the temple.  Someday, I want my own family to be organized in the temple.


2 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

AW! I love to see the temple too! And I can't wait to go inside someday... :)

Elise said...

I love the temple too!! I miss it being SO close! Granted- thank goodness- it's not that far...but it's not 5-10 minutes away. Hope you had a great weekend!