Monday, May 18, 2009

The Last Few Weeks...

UPDATE!



Graduation... or the ceremony at least! These are the girls from the program... thick and thin, we stick together!


The couple's first few dances... Laura's parents and mine join in.


Parents of the Groom... they are such a good looking pair!

My best Blue Steel!


The cake- beautiful!!!


The hapy couple fresh from the Temple, and already locking lips!



The couple at the shower!
Laura admiring the quilt my mom made!
Alex and I take a moment to pose!!


I haven't posted in a little while... its been a busy last few weeks. To recap quickly: my sister-in-law Laura, received her endowments, I walked at graduation (though I am not done until August), my cousin Daniel recieved his endowments, there was a family shower for Nick and Laura, I got to talk to Adam in Argentina on Mother's Day, Nick (my little bro) got married, I "broke up" with Buddy (if we were even dating to begin with), I spent 4 days at Lake Powell, and I started school again. Whirlwind!! But I am back, and resetting myself to get in the groove. I hope you enjoy some of the pics! I may post again later in the week about the wedding and Powell!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Holy cow, that's a lot of stuff! Mostly ups but some downs, it seems. I will look forward to seeing more pics and hearing the whole story with Buddy.

Elise said...

wow!! lots of stuff going on...glad you're still alive to talk about it :) what the heck happend with buddy??? i'm expecting a call!!!! (not just to hear about that, but to catch up :) )

The Smyth Family said...

CONGRATS on graduating! You look GREAT!